Metal hoses offer a wide range of solutions where thermal expansion, vibrations, misalignments, repeating machine movements id. occur.
They are suitable for all kinds of products: liquid, gaseous, powdered, (hot) air, exhaust fumes, oxygen, (hot) water, steam, bitumen, mineral oils, petrol products, LNG, propane, butane, cryogenic gases, acids, alcohols, solvents id.
Metal hoses can be customized to ensure they perform up to or exceed your expectations for your special application.
HTT can offer a wide range of options such as: double layer braiding, sst. protective stripwound hose, sst. protective spiral, protective cover ( f.i. fire resistant, layflat ), innerliner id.
- Parallel corrugated metal hoses
- Narrow pitch metal hoses
- High pressure metal hoses
- Stripwound metal hoses
- Jacketed metal hoses
- Expansion metal hose loops
- Dogleg metal hose assemblies
- Steel works
- Power plants
- Petrochemical plants
- Chemical plants
- Paper industry
- Process technology
- Gasturbine systems
- Diesel engine installations
- Exhaust gas systems
Sizes : from DN 6 up to DN 300
Operating pressure : from vacuum up to 250 bar
Operating temperature : from – 270°C up to + 800°C
- Inner tube – stainless steel AISI 304 / 321 / 316, Monel or Hastelloy
- Braiding – stainless steel AISI 304 / 316
- Butt weld ends
- Lapjoint flanges
- BSP / NPT female and male threads
- Three-piece couplings
- Flange chain connectors
- Special designed end connections to customer specification.